Kindergarten Registration 2018-2019
Welcome to the Northport-East Northport School District!
Kindergarten Registration Forms are available at the bottom of the page
Children who reach their fifth birthday, on or before December 31, 2018,
are entitled to attend Kindergarten commencing September 2018.
Please note: If your child will be attending a private/parochial school for Kindergarten, you
still must register them in the Northport-East Northport School District.
Registration will take place at:
William J. Brosnan School: 158 Laurel Avenue, Northport 11768 – Cafeteria
If you have any questions, or if translation services are needed at time of
registration, please contact the Registration Office at: 262-8546.
Last names beginning with A through K
January 22, 2018: 9 am – 12 pm & 5 pm – 8 pm
January 23, 2018: 9 am – 12 pm & 5 pm – 8 pm
January 24, 2018: 9 am – 12 pm
Last names beginning with L through Z
January 29, 2018: 9 am – 12 pm & 5 pm – 8 pm
January 30, 2018: 9 am – 12 pm & 5 pm – 8 pm
January 31, 2018: 9 am – 12 pm
When registering your child, please bring the following:
- Proof of Residency: Please bring three documents:
- One of the following: Original property deed, current property tax bill, mortgage statement, rental lease or completed rental affidavit* (both signatures on affidavit must be notarized)
- Two of the following: Utility Bills and/or Payroll Documents (with your name and address): For example: PSEGLI, Cable, National Grid, payroll check*
*This is not an exhaustive list of proof that you may provide to prove your residency in the District.
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID or Other Acceptable Identification:
- Must be presented at time of registration
- Child’s Proof of Birth:
- Original birth certificate, original baptismal certificate, passport or other form of identification of birthdate
Kindergarten Registration Forms