Guidlines for Childcare/Babysitting Transportation
- All Request(s) for Transportation to a childcare provider/babysitter must be submitted by 4/1.
- Childcare provider/Babysitter's address must meet District mileage requirments for Transportation.
- Kindergarten through 8th grade are eligible for transportation to a childcare provider/babysitter.
- A request for transportation to a childcare provider/babysitter must be a long term arrangement.
- Transportation will not be provided for play dates, to work sites or other activities.
- Only regular routes stops will be used.
- When seeking transportation to a childcare provider outside your home school zone the following criteria must be met:
- Childcare provider must be licensed.
- Space must be available on the bus.
- No additional cost to the District.
- No changes or delays will be necessary on existing routes.
- Changes to request(s) will be honored if received prior to 7/31 and if there is no additional cost to the District.
- Any requests received after the April 1st deadline will be reviewed. If the request(s) will not incur additional costs to the District and can be completed with no significant changes or delays in the existing routes they will be granted.
Click here for 2017-18 Childcare Guidelines Letter
Click here for Childcare/Babysitting Transportation Request Form
E-Mail Address: email@example.com