Northport High School
Friday February 26 A Day
- All players interested in trying out for Boys Soccer should attend the Google Meet today at 3:30 pm. Google meet info is listed on the Northport High School Boy' Soccer google classroom page. Class code is qqltpht
- Anyone trying out for the girls' soccer team will need to attend a mandatory virtual meeting today at 4:00. The google classroom code is bblkfqk, if you have any questions, you can contact Mrs. Gipp in the Physical Education department.
- Girls trying out for volleyball - All information was sent to you through your Family ID email account. Please email email@example.com with any questions. See you Monday!
Girls Varsity and JV Tennis Tryouts are Monday March 1st at 3pm! See you on the courts, rain or shine! Email Coach Kingsley with any questions. Kingwog@gmail.com
- Attention all 9th-11th grades. Flagline auditions will begin next week and run Monday March 1st-4th from 6-8pm virtually. Please join our google classroom with the code AV76MFR if you’re interested! Tryouts will be held in person on March 5th. Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls who are interested in Swimming or Diving, please make sure you sign up through Family ID, any questions please contact Coach Tom (email@example.com). First practice begins March 1st.
- Attention Math Honor Society Chairs: There will be a meeting for all Math Honor Society Chairs on Monday, March 1st at 1 PM. If you are still interested in being a chairperson in the society, you must attend this meeting. The meeting code is Northportmath.
- Attention all those interested in trying out for the fall cheerleading season. Tryouts begin Monday March 1st. Please make sure you sign up on FamilyID today and join our Google Classroom page with the code: ufp7sdh. If you have any questions please email Mrs. Roccisano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will be taking pictures on Tuesday March 2nd for the seniors who won the superlatives...Please come down to room L127 at the end of the day for a quick picture!! Bring whatever props you want for the pic!! See you then.
- Attention all 9th and 10th grade boys interested in playing lacrosse this year. Please see Coach Cerasi in the Social Studies Department by Wednesday 3/3 for information about helmet certification.
- Are you an artist or a writer? The Art and Literary Magazine will be hosting a creative workshop on Thursday, March 4th at 4:00. Come and share your work and get critiques from other art and literature fans. Creators are welcome to submit their work for magazine consideration after the workshop. Please join our Google Classroom with the code: gevd6yu. From there, you can click the Google Meet link to join the meeting. We hope to see you there
- All boys interested in playing golf in March. There will be a google meet on Thursday, March 4 at 4:00pm. The google meet code is "northportboysgolf". All boys interested in playing must attend the meeting for information on the season. Any problems, please see Mr. Sundberg or Mr. Cascone in the upper S-wing.
- Freshman clothing order extended to March 5th. Please fill out form and send in with payment to Mrs. Kule or Mrs. Gilroy in H 214
- Attention Multicultural Club. We are holding another "Around the World" trivia game on Monday, March 8th at 3:00 and a film viewing on Monday, March 22nd at 4:00. Please sign up for a team on google classroom to join in the fun. Ask Ms. Contreras or Ms. Mollica for the google classroom code or find it on the door of room H101
- Boys trying out for volleyball - all information regarding tryouts was sent to your emails via Family ID. Please email email@example.com with any questions. See you Monday!
- Applications are now available for the National ART Honor Society. Please see Ms. Wolf in room A109 for your forms. You must have completed two credits of art at the high school in order to qualify - a half credit from 8th grade art will be considered. Service hours are required prior to Induction. See Ms. Wolf for service hours.
- Attention seniors: Each year, Northport High School seniors are given the opportunity to apply for many scholarships offered by local community organizations and individual sponsors. Students may access the scholarship application packet on Google Classroom. The class code to join is bp275qz. Students must submit their completed application packets online no later than Friday, March 12th. Please see Mrs. Raguzin in the counseling center if you have any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention Seniors: If you have not yet purchased your cap and gown, please visit your AP office right away to place your order. $33 cash or check made payable to Herff Jones
- Attention Seniors , Please check out the Senior Google classroom there is a Poll to fill out for the yearbook. We can't do it without your support.
- Please keep the pictures coming for the yearbook!! We really appreciate the help you've been giving us. We would love pictures from all performing arts and sports through your High School years!!! We can't do it without all of your support! Any Questions please call Mrs Giglio.
- There is still time to purchase an ad for the 2021 Yearbook. You can design it yourself and make it special. Get a group together and make it your own. Any questions please call Mrs. Giglio.
Follow us on Twitter! @Northport_HS @PrincipalNHS12